Audiovisual lectures and readings are sent to you through the web. You listen to the lecture, view the slides, watch movies (for most courses), do the readings, and chat with your instructor.
Frequent interaction with nationally and internationally known instructors by phone & e-mail.
Our instructors include: Rich Sherman, Cynthia Kerson, Paul Lehrer, and Jerry DeVore.
All courses are conducted at your own pace – you start when you are ready & have 1 year to finish.
Distance Education Courses Include:
- EEG Biofeedback / Neurofeedback (BCIA approved certification course, 36 CEs, $750)
- QEEG Asses & Anal 30 CEs, $510
- Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback (BCIA approved, 30 CEs, $500)
- General Biofeedback – includes movies of assessments and profiles
(BCIA approved certification course, 50 CEs, $750)
- Anatomy and Physiology for behavioral clinicians (required for BCIA certification, 45 CEs, $750)
- Neuropsychophysiology (for BCIA certification in EEG Biofeedback / Neurofeedback)
- Stimulation Technologies / Audiovisual Entrainment (30 CEs, $500)
- Ethics for Biofeedback Providers (5 CEs, $150)
- Behavioral Interventions for Pelvic Floor Disorders / incontinence (BCIA certification crs. 45 CEs $750.)
- Pain Assessment & Intervention from a psychophysiological perspective (45 CEs, $750)
- Biological Bases of Behavior (45 CEs, $750)
- Psychophysiological Assessment, Recording, & Interventions (45 CEs, $750)
- Behavioral Genetics (45 CEs, $750)
Scholarships for graduate students and professionals working in developing nations are available.
Mentoring is Availablefor certification and research.
Our program / courses are approved / accredited by BCIA & APA
(The Behavioral Medicine R&T Foundation is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The BMR&T Foundation maintains responsibility for this program and its content.)
Want a regionally accredited
Doctorate in Applied Psychophysiology or a
Masters in Sports Psychology????
See our web site for details of Saybrook University’s programs!!!
For a complete list of courses and course details go to: www.biofeedbacktraining.org
Or contact Rich Sherman, PhD, at 800 530-6658 / firstname.lastname@example.org